Become a Volunteer at R.O.C.K.
R.O.C.K. is always looking for dedicated volunteers!
Please look over the list of volunteer positions and training requirements. This will give you a better understanding of the duties our volunteers perform and what training is required to participate.
Steps to become a volunteer
- Register as a new volunteer by creating a User ID and Password on the GivePulse link below.
- Complete Profile information.
- Watch the R.O.C.K. home page for future dates. These courses cover R.O.C.K. procedures, reinforce safety practices, and promote volunteer involvement. Regardless of prior experience, anyone wishing to work with the horses or clients must be trained and demonstrate competency in the area they wish to assist.
- Once you have completed New Volunteer Orientation, Side Walker Training 101 and Horse Prep 102 you are welcome to begin volunteering in the arena.
- You must have 10 hours of Side Walker and Horse Prep experience at R.O.C.K., prior to attending Horse Handler 103 training.
For more information about volunteering at R.O.C.K., email the Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com.
You may also check out the Volunteer Frequently Asked Questions page.